NEC Business Phone System
NEC has been developing solutions over 100 years and is recognised as a leading providing of communications solutions across the world.
NEC have become known for the robust and reliable nature of the solutions they provide to businesses of all sizes, whether that is a small start-up company with a few handsets to multinationals with hundreds of handsets.
Our team has over 30 years experience of dealing with NEC solutions on a day to day basis, whether that is installing new solutions or maintaining solutions on behalf of customers. We have customers including doctors surgeries that wouldn't look anywhere other than NEC for their solution, we believe this shows not only the great solution NEC is, but the customers believe in our expertise to manage and support the NEC.
NEC have many solutions in the market, including SL1000, SV8100 and the recently launched SV9100. The SV9100 has been built on the back of the award-winning SV8100 but with increased functionality and double the capacity and has been priced very competitively, which naturally makes the SV9100 the NEC solution we provide on a day to day basis.
The UNIVERGE SV9100 offers
- Proprietary server with stackable chassis architecture
- Distinct, scalable, IP Unified Communications-enabled solution
- High reliability
- Simplified user licensing structure
- Comprehensive suite of Unified Communications and Contact Center solutions
- Broad range of mobility applications and devices
- Vertical market-specific solution integrations
- Wide-range of end-points
- Single point configuration and management
- Multi-Line SIP Client, Multi-Carrier Support
- Versatile architecture - works as an IP system, digital system or a combination of the two
- Modular architecture for exceptional scalability – cost effective from 10 to 800+
- One of the most easily configured Unified-Communications-capable systems on the market
- User-friendly management interface streamlines system administration
- Easy migration from UNIVERGE SV8100 and SV8300