What are SIP Trunks?
SIP Trunks are a great alternative to ISDN, not only are they more cost-effective, they are considerably more flexible.
SIP Trunks connect to an onsite PBX just like an ISDN line would, but the difference is they are delivered over an internet connection rather than many pairs of copper cables.
What do they cost?
The pricing on SIP Trunks vary from provider to provider, because the way each provider charges is different and often confusing.
Our pricing is very straight forward, you pay per simultaneous call you want to make!
£3.50 per SIP Channel with Automatic Failover.
£4.50 per SIP Channel, which includes 2000 UK Landline Minutes and Automatic Failover
£5.50 per SIP Channel, which includes 4000 UK Landline and UK Mobile Minutes and Automatic Failover
We don't have any hidden charges, you just choose which option you require and that is your price.
Why are SIP Trunks a great option for your business?
- Quick to Provision - SIP Trunks can be provisioned within 24 hours, so no more waiting around for an Openreach Engineer
- Use any local number - Unlike ISDN, you can use any local number on an SIP Trunk, therefore if you move premises, so no more expensive diverts or changing numbers
- Business Continuity - Our SIP Trunks are all built with an automatic failover, so should you have a service issue or lose power at site, your calls will be diverted automatically to another location
- 24 Hour Cover on service issues at no additional cost
- Increase and decrease the number of channels within 24 hours
- 50% Cheaper than ISDN
- Free of charge if used with our Leased Line solutions
Our SIP trunks have been tested on numerous hardware vendors, including NEC, IQ PBX, Samsung, FreePBX, Asterisk & 3CX to name a few.
We are a UK SIP Trunk Provider, only providing services to business throughout the UK.